• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I would just like a response from someone who owns this backhoe.

That would be your husband, wouldn't it? He's probably not responding because you've knocked him unconcious with a frying pan for buying a machine that doesn't work. :D

Not everybody reads all the new member introductions. I created a thread in the backhoe section of the forums so that your question will get the attention it deserves. This link will take you there: https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?p=28142#post28142 (Sorry I can't help personally.)

And, welcome to the forums! :)

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
I recently bought a JCB 215 S Series II backhoe. Just yesterday, the brakes locked up and it would not go forward. I checked and its not the emergency brake. I ordered the owners manual but am extremely worried it is something major.

Actually, this is Dtmans wife. My husband is frustrated and I know he can fix anything. I would just like a response from someone who owns this backhoe. Any ideas the problems?

Welcome to HEF dtman and his wife! :drinkup

MRM99

I found a link from a dicast equipment site that I read, looked around and went WOW. This is a cool site with lots of information:notworthy

garyhh44

Occupation
Truck mechanic Retired
:notworthy I be retired truck mechanic. I was at the skidsteerform looking for info on a mine excavator for the farm the sent me hear. This is a good place. lots of info now i want a big hoe with a big bucket. you all have a nice day.:usa

Occupation
Student
I have found this forum by a link from the website of the magazine CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.I read a couple of thread and posts and i registred to this forum.Very cool forum with great members.:notworthy

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to HEF Township1! :drinkup

jmac

How many forums does the KING of Obsolete post on? His web site is great! I think I found this from him also. Steve you should pay the King a commission.:drinkup

surfer-joe

I posted a comment to CE regarding an article last month or February, and that's when I actually noticed the Forum link.

I've been a reader of Construction Equipment for years and years and have contributed articles and comments for the magazine. Was a Maintenance Manager of the month in CE a while back, 2002 or somewheres around that.

Larry Stewart and I have talked for years and visited at the road shows occasionally, so I'm no newcomer to the magazine. But somehow I overlooked this forum, though believe I had suggested it a while back (probably along with many others) when CE was looking for website ideas.

I'm enjoying writing in the forum, and seeing the exchange of opinions and ideas from all over, particularly input from the blokes from down under and over in Europe. There's a lot of neat guys involved in the website.

I've been on the FleetXchange website for years as a member, but that is nearly all trucking. I've also contributed to the Historical Construction Equipment Association, Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and Dave's Model Toys websites. So am quite happy that I stumbled upon this site, as big, heavy iron is where it's at for me.

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to HEF g56201! :drinkup

Tn Bulldog

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator/ Truck driver
i found this site on thedieselgarage.com nice to find a site that pertains to my profession.
Bryan

me 2 also found through bigmacktrucks.com as where i was raised up in the agri , construction & trucking business i wouldnt imagine habing a office job .

later yall

Bulldog

fitphotography

It was doing a random search for heavy equiment that i came across it. I myself love heavy equiment i have worked road construction for 5 years. I started when i was 18 on a road widing project. I stayed with them on 2 more projects within 50 miles from where i live. I now have 2 jobs i work with the TN. DIV. of Forestry as a Wildland Firefighter. My other job is a being a photographer. I have started to blend in Heavymetal and models togather.

Countryboy

Occupation
Welcome to HEF fitphotography! :drinkup