• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Impact's "Things Done at Work"

lowbed driver

Thought maybe you were one of the Australian boys from"down under" but noticed you are from Kentucky so the pics truely are upside down. LOL Cheers Lowbed driver

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
Just to make you laugh:
Due to a dead hard drive, my only Internet access is an iPhone. When I saw your upside down pic, I turned it over to see it, but, I can't! This dang thing keeps flipping it "for" me.

Tip for I products,

Double click your home button and you should get a little bar that opens up across the bottom. Slide that to the right and you'll see a button that's a square with a round arrow inside it, that's your orientation lock, click that and you'll be able to do what you want with the phone and it won't change. Also, that bar will have all of the programs you've opened up on that device. If you hold your finger on one they'll start to shake around with a X on one corner, if you touch the x it will close that program completely, not just leave it running in the background.

mitch504

Thanks, 95

I bet getting rid of all those background programs will speed this thing up, too. This thing doesn't belong to me, it belongs to a friend who's out of the country, I'm just using it while my PC's in the shop.

Impact

Occupation
Owner
Hey Impact, may not make 170 feet, but you should be on the lookout for a JLG 1500SJ. 150' platform height, 8' 2" wide with axles retracted, 12' 6" extended, 48,000 lbs.

View attachment 103495

Well, it's not a 1500, BUT, I've got an 08 model 120 JLG coming Monday. Sterett at Owensboro has it. I haven't even seen it yet. If I don't like it, I can just rent/lease it and send it back after I'm finished with it. Our 120 I got from you Willie is on the blink. Stripped the splines on the hydraulic pump. I need two anyhow. Plus, I think I need to bring the older 120 into the shop this winter and go through it from one end to the other. I'll be looking to you for advice on that project.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I hope the rig has served you well. And I hope the unit coming Monday is a good one as well. :drinkup

Impact

Occupation
Owner
It's been a good unit. Especially considering the cost of new ones. Its starting to give some electrical problems. May be time for a re-wire

Impact

Occupation
Owner
I said I'd post some photos, so, I'll try again, and see if these are right side up, unlike me.

Attachments

• BIN I.jpg
    BIN I.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 952
  • BUILDING1.jpg
    BUILDING1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 944
  • BUILDINGIII.jpg
    BUILDINGIII.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 938

Impact

Occupation
Owner
Well, the last photo is mirrored reversed somehow..Not that anyone else would know.

Impact

Occupation
Owner
This last photo...Let me explain. It's not heavy equipment. It's a picture of my American made (mostly) HD in front of my American lake house, flying an American flag on the 4th of July. Sitting in the driveway is an American made Jeep, and an American made Chevy pick up. I looked at the tag on the flag my wife bought at a local farm store...Made in Korea. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. I'm just a simpleton, but, really?!?!?! I'm going to replace it with an American made American flag. If you need an American made American flag, this may be the only place left.

http://www.usflags.com/default.aspx

Attachments

• BIKE CABIN.JPG
    BIKE CABIN.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 914

Impact

Occupation
Owner
A project we did this year. All three cranes shown.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 688

Tiny

Does it seem like work is picking up or just holding it's own ? Lol most people would have had to cut that log up to move it

td25c

Nice work Impact .

Yeah Tiny , chain saw and wood splitter on the log and stack it on the back porch for this winter in the wood stove .:)

FSERVICE

I cant tell what kind of tree it is but its prolly worth ALOT more $$$$$ to a timber buyer than it would ever make as firewood;)

Impact

Occupation
Owner
Work is holding up pretty good Tiny. Could use more.

We considered selling the log, but, it had steel in it. I didn't know it but my tree guy told me if it turns blue, it has steel. It was blue. And it had steel in it.